Registered Osteopath, Amy Hunter, can provide safe and effective diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and advice for the whole family:
Osteopathy is a gentle ‘hands on’ therapy for many painful or disabling conditions such as:
- Back and neck pain, including ‘trapped nerves’ and ‘sciatica’.
- Muscular and joint stiffness or pain due to age, wear and tear, poor posture, repetitive strain.
- Pins and needles or numbness due to trapped nerves or sciatica.
- Minor sports related injuriesSome circulatory problems
- Tension related aches and pains and cramp
- Arthritic pain and stiffness
Amy practices in:
Lewes, East Sussex on Mondays and Thursdays – Please call 01273 474428
and in Hove, Brighton, on Tuesday and Friday. Please call 01273 203820.
Amy also demonstrates Anatomy at Brighton and Sussex Medical School. You can see the latest event by following this link