Osteopathy is a gentle ‘hands on’ therapy for many painful or disabling conditions such as:
- Back and neck pain, including ‘trapped nerves’ and ‘sciatica’.
- Muscular and joint stiffness or pain due to age, wear and tear, poor posture, repetitive strain.
- Pins and needles or numbness due to trapped nerves or sciatica.
- Minor sports related injuriesSome circulatory problems
- Tension related aches and pains and cramp
- Arthritic pain and stiffness
Registered Osteopath, Amy Hunter, could provide safe and effective diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and advice for the whole family but of 24th September 2018, Amy is currently registered as non-practicing because she has taken a break from practice to spend some time doing research and exploring other aspects of science and healing. There will be updates and musings posted here so watch this space.
If you are a current patient of Amy, your notes are kept safely at whichever clinic you saw Amy as they belong to that clinic.
Emilie and Jeremy can continue to care for patients in Hove
Derrick and Merna can take on patients from Lewes.