Osteopathy is a gentle ‘hands on’ therapy for many painful or disabling conditions such as:
- Back and neck pain, including ‘trapped nerves’ and ‘sciatica’.
- Muscular and joint stiffness or pain due to age, wear and tear, poor posture, repetitive strain.
- Pins and needles or numbness due to trapped nerves or sciatica.
- Minor sports related injuriesSome circulatory problems
- Tension related aches and pains and cramp
- Arthritic pain and stiffness
Registered Osteopath, Amy Hunter, can provide safe and effective diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and advice for the whole family. She is currently practising in Lewes and Brighton, East Sussex.
If you are a current patient of Amy, your notes are kept safely at whichever clinic you saw Amy as they belong to that clinic.
Emilie Roddie and Jeremy Buck will continue care for her patients at The Drive Osteopaths where she worked until September 2018.